Is PERSONIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERSONIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - invest with or as with a body
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - attribute human qualities to something
- To think of or represent (an inanimate object or abstraction) as having personality or the qualities, thoughts, or movements of a living being: “To make history or psychology alive I personify it” (Anas Nin).
- To represent (an object or abstraction) by a human figure.
- To represent (an abstract quality or idea): This character personifies evil.
- To be the embodiment or perfect example of: “Stalin now personified bolshevism in the eyes of the world” (A.
There are 9 letters in PERSONIFY: E F I N O P R S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERSONIFY, to go: PERSONIFY?
Rearrange the letters in PERSONIFY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PERSONIFY
7 letters out of PERSONIFY
6 letters out of PERSONIFY
5 letters out of PERSONIFY
4 letters out of PERSONIFY
3 letters out of PERSONIFY
2 letters out of PERSONIFY
Contextual use of PERSONIFY
What's nearby PERSONIFY
Lookup in Wiki for PERSONIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERSONIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERSONIFY"