Is PERSISTENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERSISTENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - never-ceasing
- adj - continually recurring to the mind
- adj - retained
- adj - stubbornly unyielding
- Refusing to give up or let go; persevering obstinately.
- Insistently repetitive or continuous: a persistent ringing of the telephone.
- Existing or remaining in the same state for an indefinitely long time; enduring: persistent rumors; a persistent infection.
- Lasting past maturity without falling off, as the calyx on an eggplant or the scales of a pine cone.
- Retained permanently, rather than disappearing in an early stage of development: the persistent gills of fishes.
There are 10 letters in PERSISTENT: E E I N P R S S T T
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERSISTENT, to go: PERSISTENT?
Rearrange the letters in PERSISTENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PERSISTENT
9 letters out of PERSISTENT
8 letters out of PERSISTENT
7 letters out of PERSISTENT
6 letters out of PERSISTENT
5 letters out of PERSISTENT
4 letters out of PERSISTENT
3 letters out of PERSISTENT
2 letters out of PERSISTENT
Contextual use of PERSISTENT
What's nearby PERSISTENT
Lookup in Wiki for PERSISTENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERSISTENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERSISTENT"