Is PERRIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERRIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States philosopher (1876-1957)
- noun - United States admiral who led a naval expedition to Japan and signed a treaty in 1854 opening up trade relations between United States and Japan
- noun - United States commodore who led the fleet that defeated the British on Lake Erie during the War of 1812
- noun - a fermented and often effervescent beverage made from juice of pears
- noun - a beverage of pear juice often fermented
There are 7 letters in PERRIES: E E I P R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERRIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERRIES, to go: PERRIES?
Rearrange the letters in PERRIES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PERRIES
6 letters out of PERRIES
5 letters out of PERRIES
4 letters out of PERRIES
3 letters out of PERRIES
2 letters out of PERRIES
Contextual use of PERRIES
What's nearby PERRIES
Lookup in Wiki for PERRIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERRIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERRIES"