Is PERPETUITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERPETUITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being perpetual (seemingly ceaseless)
- The quality or condition of being perpetual: “The perpetuity of the Church was an article of faith” (Morris L.
- Time without end; eternity.
- The condition of an estate that is limited so as to be inalienable either perpetually or longer than the period determined by law.
- An estate so limited.
- An annuity payable indefinitely.
There are 10 letters in PERPETUITY: E E I P P R T T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERPETUITY, to go: PERPETUITY?
Rearrange the letters in PERPETUITY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PERPETUITY
8 letters out of PERPETUITY
7 letters out of PERPETUITY
6 letters out of PERPETUITY
5 letters out of PERPETUITY
4 letters out of PERPETUITY
3 letters out of PERPETUITY
2 letters out of PERPETUITY
Contextual use of PERPETUITY
What's nearby PERPETUITY
Lookup in Wiki for PERPETUITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERPETUITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERPETUITY"