Is PERMANENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERMANENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
- adj - continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place
- adj - not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition
- Lasting or remaining without essential change: “the universal human yearning for something permanent, enduring, without shadow of change” (Willa Cather).
- A long-lasting hair wave produced by applying a chemical lotion to the hair while wet, winding the hair on rollers, and drying it with heat.
There are 9 letters in PERMANENT: A E E M N N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERMANENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERMANENT, to go: PERMANENT?
Rearrange the letters in PERMANENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PERMANENT
8 letters out of PERMANENT
7 letters out of PERMANENT
6 letters out of PERMANENT
5 letters out of PERMANENT
4 letters out of PERMANENT
3 letters out of PERMANENT
2 letters out of PERMANENT
Contextual use of PERMANENT
What's nearby PERMANENT
Lookup in Wiki for PERMANENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERMANENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERMANENT"