Is PERIWINKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERIWINKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - chiefly trailing poisonous plants with blue flowers
- noun - commonly cultivated Old World woody herb having large pinkish to red flowers
- noun - small edible marine snail
- noun - edible marine gastropod
- Any of several small, often edible marine snails, especially of the genus Littorina, having thick, cone-shaped, whorled shells.
- The shell of any of the periwinkles.
- Any of several shrubby, trailing, evergreen plants of the genus Vinca, especially V.
- Any of several erect herbs of the genus Catharanthus, especially C.
There are 10 letters in PERIWINKLE: E E I I K L N P R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIWINKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERIWINKLE, to go: PERIWINKLE?
Rearrange the letters in PERIWINKLE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PERIWINKLE
8 letters out of PERIWINKLE
7 letters out of PERIWINKLE
6 letters out of PERIWINKLE
5 letters out of PERIWINKLE
4 letters out of PERIWINKLE
3 letters out of PERIWINKLE
2 letters out of PERIWINKLE
Contextual use of PERIWINKLE
What's nearby PERIWINKLE
Lookup in Wiki for PERIWINKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERIWINKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERIWINKLE"