Is PEPPERMINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEPPERMINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - herb with downy leaves and small purple or white flowers that yields a pungent oil used as a flavoring
- noun - red gum tree of Tasmania
- noun - a candy flavored with peppermint oil
- A plant, Mentha piperita, having small purple or white flowers and downy leaves that yield a pungent oil.
- The oil from this plant or a preparation made from it, used as a flavoring.
- A candy or lozenge flavored with this oil.
There are 10 letters in PEPPERMINT: E E I M N P P P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPPERMINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEPPERMINT, to go: PEPPERMINT?
Rearrange the letters in PEPPERMINT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PEPPERMINT
7 letters out of PEPPERMINT
6 letters out of PEPPERMINT
5 letters out of PEPPERMINT
4 letters out of PEPPERMINT
3 letters out of PEPPERMINT
2 letters out of PEPPERMINT
Contextual use of PEPPERMINT
What's nearby PEPPERMINT
Lookup in Wiki for PEPPERMINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEPPERMINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEPPERMINT"