Is PEPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe
- noun - any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers
- noun - pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India
- noun - sweet and hot varieties of fruits of plants of the genus Capsicum
- verb - add pepper to
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- Black pepper.
- Any of several plants of the genus Piper, as cubeb, betel, and kava.
- Any of several tropical American, cultivated forms of Capsicum frutescens or C.
- The podlike fruit of any of these plants, varying in size, shape, and degree of pungency, with the milder types including the bell pepper and pimiento, and the more pungent types including the cherry pepper.
- Any of various condiments made from the more pungent varieties of Capsicum frutescens, such as cayenne pepper, tabasco pepper, and chili.
- A warm-up exercise in which players standing a short distance from a batter field the ball and toss it to the batter, who hits each toss back to the fielders.
- To season or sprinkle with pepper.
- To sprinkle liberally; dot.
- To shower with or as if with small missiles.
- To make (a speech, for example) lively and vivid with wit or invective.
- verb - to season with pepper (a pungent condiment)
There are 6 letters in PEPPER: E E P P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEPPER, to go: PEPPER?
Rearrange the letters in PEPPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEPPER
What's nearby PEPPER
Lookup in Wiki for PEPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEPPER"