Is PENNY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENNY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fractional monetary unit of Ireland and the United Kingdom
- noun - a coin worth one-hundredth of the value of the basic unit
- A unit of currency in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- In the United States and Canada, the coin that is worth one cent.
- A coin used in Great Britain since 1971, worth 100 of a pound.
- A coin formerly used in Great Britain, worth 12 of a shilling or 240 of a pound.
- Any of various coins of small denomination.
- Often used to modify another noun: a penny arcade; penny candy.
- noun - a coin of the United Kingdom
There are 5 letters in PENNY: E N N P Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENNY, to go: PENNY?
Rearrange the letters in PENNY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PENNY
What's nearby PENNY
Lookup in Wiki for PENNY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENNY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENNY"