Is PENNANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENNANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the award given to the champion
- noun - a flag longer than it is wide (and often tapering)
- noun - a long flag
- A long, tapering, usually triangular flag, used on ships for signaling or identification.
- A flag or an emblem similar in shape to a ship’s pennant.
- A flag that symbolizes the championship of a league, especially a professional baseball league.
- The championship symbolized by such a flag.
- noun - a long, narrow flag
There are 7 letters in PENNANT: A E N N N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENNANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENNANT, to go: PENNANT?
Rearrange the letters in PENNANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PENNANT
What's nearby PENNANT
Lookup in Wiki for PENNANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENNANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENNANT"