Is PENETRATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENETRATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an attack that penetrates into enemy territory
- noun - clear or deep perception of a situation
- noun - the act of entering into or through something
- noun - the ability to make way into or through something
- noun - the depth to which something penetrates (especially the depth reached by a projectile that hits a target)
- noun - the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman
- The act of entering a country or an organization so as to establish influence or gain information: “If the policy is accepted that the Soviet Union has a right to penetrate her immediate neighbors for security, penetration of the next immediate neighbors becomes... equally logical” (W.
- An attack that penetrates enemy territory or a military front.
- Insertion of the penis into the vagina or anus.
- The power or ability to penetrate.
- The depth reached by a projectile after hitting its target.
- The degree to which a commodity, for example, is sold or recognized in a particular market.
- The extent of influence that one culture or nation has on another.
- The capacity or action of understanding; insight.
There are 11 letters in PENETRATION: A E E I N N O P R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENETRATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENETRATION, to go: PENETRATION?
Rearrange the letters in PENETRATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PENETRATION
9 letters out of PENETRATION
8 letters out of PENETRATION
7 letters out of PENETRATION
6 letters out of PENETRATION
5 letters out of PENETRATION
4 letters out of PENETRATION
3 letters out of PENETRATION
2 letters out of PENETRATION
Contextual use of PENETRATION
What's nearby PENETRATION
Lookup in Wiki for PENETRATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENETRATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENETRATION"