Is PEGGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEGGED in various dictionaries:
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- verb - fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- verb - stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- verb - to fasten with a peg (a wooden pin)
There are 6 letters in PEGGED: D E E G G P
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEGGED, to go: PEGGED?
Rearrange the letters in PEGGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEGGED
What's nearby PEGGED
Lookup in Wiki for PEGGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEGGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEGGED"