Is PEDIMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEDIMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a triangular gable between a horizontal entablature and a sloping roof
- A wide, low-pitched gable surmounting the faade of a building in the Grecian style.
- A triangular element, similar to or derivative of a Grecian pediment, used widely in architecture and decoration.
- A broad, gently sloping rock surface at the base of a steeper slope, often covered with alluvium, formed primarily by erosion.
- noun - a triangular architectural part
There are 8 letters in PEDIMENT: D E E I M N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDIMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEDIMENT, to go: PEDIMENT?
Rearrange the letters in PEDIMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PEDIMENT
7 letters out of PEDIMENT
6 letters out of PEDIMENT
5 letters out of PEDIMENT
4 letters out of PEDIMENT
3 letters out of PEDIMENT
2 letters out of PEDIMENT
Contextual use of PEDIMENT
What's nearby PEDIMENT
Lookup in Wiki for PEDIMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEDIMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEDIMENT"