Is PEDIGREE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEDIGREE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - line of descent of a purebred animal
- noun - ancestry of a purebred animal
- adj - having a list of ancestors as proof of being a purebred animal
- A line of ancestors; a lineage.
- A list of ancestors; a family tree.
- A chart of an individual’s ancestors used in human genetics to analyze Mendelian inheritance of certain traits, especially of familial diseases.
- A list of the ancestors of a purebred animal.
- noun - a line of ancestors
There are 8 letters in PEDIGREE: D E E E G I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDIGREE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEDIGREE, to go: PEDIGREE?
Rearrange the letters in PEDIGREE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PEDIGREE
7 letters out of PEDIGREE
6 letters out of PEDIGREE
5 letters out of PEDIGREE
4 letters out of PEDIGREE
3 letters out of PEDIGREE
2 letters out of PEDIGREE
Contextual use of PEDIGREE
What's nearby PEDIGREE
Lookup in Wiki for PEDIGREE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEDIGREE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEDIGREE"