Is PEANUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEANUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - underground pod of the peanut vine
- noun - widely cultivated American plant cultivated in tropical and warm regions
- noun - a young child who is small for his age
- noun - pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds
- adj - of little importance or influence or power
- A prostrate southern Brazilian plant (Arachis hypogaea) widely cultivated in tropical and warm temperate regions, having yellow flowers on stalks that bend over so that the seed pods ripen underground.
- Also called gooberRegional.
- A person small in stature.
- A very small amount of money; a trifling sum.
- noun - the nutlike seed or pod of an annual vine
There are 6 letters in PEANUT: A E N P T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEANUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEANUT, to go: PEANUT?
Rearrange the letters in PEANUT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PEANUT
5 letters out of PEANUT
4 letters out of PEANUT
3 letters out of PEANUT
2 letters out of PEANUT
Contextual use of PEANUT
What's nearby PEANUT
Lookup in Wiki for PEANUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEANUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEANUT"