Is PAVILION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAVILION in various dictionaries:
- noun - large and often sumptuous tent
- An ornate tent.
- A light, sometimes ornamental roofed structure, used for amusement or shelter, as at parks or fairs: a picnic pavilion.
- A usually temporary structure erected at a fair or show for use by an exhibitor: the French pavilion at the World’s Fair.
- A large structure housing sports or entertainment facilities; an arena.
- A structure or another building connected to a larger building; an annex.
- One of a group of related buildings forming a complex, as of a hospital.
- The lower surface of a brilliant-cut gem, slanting outward from the culet to the girdle.
- To cover or furnish with or as if with a pavilion.
- To put in or as if in a pavilion.
- verb - to cover with a large tent
There are 8 letters in PAVILION: A I I L N O P V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAVILION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAVILION, to go: PAVILION?
Rearrange the letters in PAVILION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PAVILION
6 letters out of PAVILION
5 letters out of PAVILION
4 letters out of PAVILION
3 letters out of PAVILION
2 letters out of PAVILION
Contextual use of PAVILION
What's nearby PAVILION
Lookup in Wiki for PAVILION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAVILION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAVILION"