Is PATRICIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATRICIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person of refined upbringing and manners
- noun - a member of the aristocracy
- adj - befitting a person of noble origin
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- A person of refined upbringing, manners, and tastes.
- A member of an aristocracy; an aristocrat.
- A member of one of the noble families of the ancient Roman Republic, which before the third century B.
- Used as a title for members of a class of honorary nobility appointed by the Byzantine emperors.
- A member of the hereditary ruling class in the medieval free cities of Italy and Germany.
There are 9 letters in PATRICIAN: A A C I I N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRICIAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATRICIAN, to go: PATRICIAN?
Rearrange the letters in PATRICIAN and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PATRICIAN
8 letters out of PATRICIAN
7 letters out of PATRICIAN
6 letters out of PATRICIAN
5 letters out of PATRICIAN
4 letters out of PATRICIAN
3 letters out of PATRICIAN
2 letters out of PATRICIAN
Contextual use of PATRICIAN
What's nearby PATRICIAN
Lookup in Wiki for PATRICIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATRICIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATRICIAN"