Is PATRIARCHAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATRIARCHAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of a form of social organization in which the male is the family head and title is traced through the male line
- adj - relating to or characteristic of a man who is older or higher in rank
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a patriarch.
- Of or relating to a patriarchy: a patriarchal social system.
- Ruled by a patriarch: a patriarchal see.
There are 11 letters in PATRIARCHAL: A A A C H I L P R R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATRIARCHAL, to go: PATRIARCHAL?
Rearrange the letters in PATRIARCHAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
9 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
8 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
7 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
6 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
5 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
4 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
3 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
2 letters out of PATRIARCHAL
Contextual use of PATRIARCHAL
What's nearby PATRIARCHAL
Lookup in Wiki for PATRIARCHAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATRIARCHAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATRIARCHAL"