Is PATRIARCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATRIARCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - title for the heads of the Eastern Orthodox Churches (in Istanbul and Alexandria and Moscow and Jerusalem)
- noun - the male head of family or tribe
- noun - any of the early biblical characters regarded as fathers of the human race
- noun - a man who is older and higher in rank than yourself
- A man who rules a family, clan, or tribe.
- One of the antediluvian progenitors of the human race, from Adam to Noah.
- Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, or any of Jacob’s 12 sons, the eponymous progenitors of the 12 tribes of Israel.
- Used formerly as a title for the bishops of Rome, Constantinople, Jerusalem, Antioch, and Alexandria.
- A bishop who holds the highest episcopal rank after the pope.
- Any one of the bishops of the sees of Constantinople, Antioch, Alexandria, Moscow, and Jerusalem who has authority over other bishops.
- The head of the Sanhedrin in Syrian Palestine from about 180 B.
- A high dignitary of the priesthood empowered to invoke blessings.
- One who is regarded as the founder or original head of an enterprise, an organization, or a tradition.
- A very old, venerable man; an elder.
- The oldest member of a group: the patriarch of the herd.
There are 9 letters in PATRIARCH: A A C H I P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRIARCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATRIARCH, to go: PATRIARCH?
Rearrange the letters in PATRIARCH and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PATRIARCH
8 letters out of PATRIARCH
7 letters out of PATRIARCH
6 letters out of PATRIARCH
5 letters out of PATRIARCH
4 letters out of PATRIARCH
3 letters out of PATRIARCH
2 letters out of PATRIARCH
Contextual use of PATRIARCH
What's nearby PATRIARCH
Lookup in Wiki for PATRIARCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATRIARCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATRIARCH"