Is PATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small contrasting part of something
- noun - a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- noun - a piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
- noun - a connection intended to be used for a limited time
- noun - sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- noun - a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
- noun - a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
- verb - to join or unite the pieces of
- verb - provide with a patch
- verb - mend by putting a patch on
- verb - repair by adding pieces
- A small piece of material affixed to another, larger piece to conceal, reinforce, or repair a worn area, hole, or tear.
- A small piece of cloth used for patchwork.
- A small cloth badge affixed to a garment as a decoration or an insignia, as of a military unit.
- A dressing or covering applied to protect a wound or sore.
- A pad or shield of cloth worn over an eye socket or an injured eye.
- A transdermal patch.
- A beauty spot applied to a woman’s face or shoulder to conceal an imperfection or to enhance the fairness of her skin.
- A small piece, part, or section, especially that which differs from or contrasts with the whole: a patch of thin ice; patches of sunlight.
- A small plot or piece of land, especially one that produces or is used for growing specific vegetation: a briar patch; a bean patch.
- A temporary, removable electronic connection, as one between two components in a communications system.
- To put a patch or patches on.
- To make by sewing scraps of material together: patch a quilt.
- To mend, repair, or put together, especially hastily, clumsily, or poorly: They patched together the broken statues with glue and plaster.
- To be connected temporarily.
- A fool or clown; a dolt.
- verb - to mend or cover a hole or weak spot in
There are 5 letters in PATCH: A C H P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATCH, to go: PATCH?
Rearrange the letters in PATCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PATCH
What's nearby PATCH
Lookup in Wiki for PATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATCH"