Is PASSIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASSIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject of the verb is the recipient (not the source) of the action denoted by the verb
- adj - lacking in energy or will
- adj - peacefully resistant in response to injustice
- adj - expressing that the subject of the sentence is the patient of the action denoted by the verb
- Receiving or subjected to an action without responding or initiating an action in return.
- Accepting or submitting without objection or resistance; compliant.
- Not participating, acting, or operating; inert.
- Of, relating to, or being certain bonds or shares that do not bear financial interest.
- Of, relating to, or being a solar heating or cooling system that uses no external mechanical power.
- Of, relating to, or being a verb form or voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject is the object of the action or the effect of the verb.
- Unreactive except under special or extreme conditions; inert.
- Exhibiting no gain or contributing no energy: a passive circuit element.
- Relating to or characteristic of an inactive or submissive role in a relationship, especially a sexual relationship.
- The passive voice.
- A verb or construction in the passive voice.
- One that is submissive or inactive.
- noun - a verb form
There are 7 letters in PASSIVE: A E I P S S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASSIVE, to go: PASSIVE?
Rearrange the letters in PASSIVE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PASSIVE
6 letters out of PASSIVE
5 letters out of PASSIVE
4 letters out of PASSIVE
3 letters out of PASSIVE
2 letters out of PASSIVE
Contextual use of PASSIVE
What's nearby PASSIVE
Lookup in Wiki for PASSIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASSIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASSIVE"