Is PASSIONATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASSIONATE in various dictionaries:
- adj - having or expressing strong emotions
- Capable of, having, or dominated by powerful emotions: a family of passionate personalities.
- Wrathful by temperament; choleric.
- Marked by strong sexual desire; amorous or lustful.
- Showing or expressing strong emotion; ardent: a passionate speech against injustice.
- Arising from or marked by passion: a teacher who is passionate about her subject.
There are 10 letters in PASSIONATE: A A E I N O P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSIONATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASSIONATE, to go: PASSIONATE?
Rearrange the letters in PASSIONATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PASSIONATE
9 letters out of PASSIONATE
8 letters out of PASSIONATE
7 letters out of PASSIONATE
6 letters out of PASSIONATE
5 letters out of PASSIONATE
4 letters out of PASSIONATE
3 letters out of PASSIONATE
2 letters out of PASSIONATE
Contextual use of PASSIONATE
What's nearby PASSIONATE
Lookup in Wiki for PASSIONATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASSIONATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASSIONATE"