Is PASSAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASSAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- noun - a section of text
- noun - a way through or along which someone or something may pass
- noun - the passing of a law by a legislative body
- noun - a journey usually by ship
- noun - a short section of a musical composition
- noun - a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
- noun - a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- noun - the motion of one object relative to another
- noun - the act of passing something to another person
- A movement from one place to another, as by going by, through, over, or across; transit or migration.
- The process of elapsing: the passage of time.
- The process of passing from one condition or stage to another; transition: the passage from childhood to adulthood.
- Enactment into law of a legislative measure.
- A journey, especially one by air or water: a rough passage on the stormy sea.
- The right to travel as a passenger, especially on a ship: book passage; pay for one’s passage.
- The right, permission, or power to come and go freely: Only medical supply trucks were granted safe passage through enemy territory.
- A path, channel, or duct through, over, or along which something may pass: the nasal passages.
- A corridor.
- An occurrence or event: “Another encouraging passage took place... when heads of state... took note of the extraneous factors affecting their economies that are beyond their control” (Helen Kitchen).
- Something, such as an exchange of words or blows, that occurs between two persons: a passage at arms.
- A segment of a written work or speech: a celebrated passage from Shakespeare.
- A segment of a composition, especially one that demonstrates the virtuousity of the composer or performer: a passage of exquisite beauty, played to perfection.
- A section of a painting or other piece of artwork; a detail.
- An act of emptying, as of the bowels.
- The process of passing or maintaining a group of microorganisms or cells through a series of hosts or cultures.
- To execute such a trot in dressage.
- verb - to make a voyage
There are 7 letters in PASSAGE: A A E G P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASSAGE, to go: PASSAGE?
Rearrange the letters in PASSAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PASSAGE
6 letters out of PASSAGE
5 letters out of PASSAGE
4 letters out of PASSAGE
3 letters out of PASSAGE
2 letters out of PASSAGE
Contextual use of PASSAGE
What's nearby PASSAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PASSAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASSAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASSAGE"