Is PASSABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASSABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - able to be passed or traversed or crossed
- adj - about average
- That can be passed, traversed, or crossed; navigable: a passable road.
- Acceptable for general circulation: passable currency.
- Satisfactory but not outstanding; adequate: The actors gave passable performances but the singers seemed unrehearsed.
- That can be legislated: a passable bill.
- adv - fairly good or acceptable [adj] : PASSABLY
There are 8 letters in PASSABLE: A A B E L P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASSABLE, to go: PASSABLE?
Rearrange the letters in PASSABLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PASSABLE
7 letters out of PASSABLE
6 letters out of PASSABLE
5 letters out of PASSABLE
4 letters out of PASSABLE
3 letters out of PASSABLE
2 letters out of PASSABLE
Contextual use of PASSABLE
What's nearby PASSABLE
Lookup in Wiki for PASSABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASSABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASSABLE"