Is PARTITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARTITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- noun - (computer science) the part of a hard disk that is dedicated to a particular operating system or application and accessed as a single unit
- noun - (anatomy) a structure that separates areas in an organism
- noun - the act of dividing or partitioning
- verb - divide into parts, pieces, or sections
- verb - separate or apportion into sections
- The act or process of dividing something into parts.
- The state of being so divided.
- Something that divides or separates, as a wall dividing one room or cubicle from another.
- A wall, septum, or other separating membrane in an organism.
- A part or section into which something has been divided.
- Division of a country into separate, autonomous nations.
- An expression of a positive integer as a sum of positive integers.
- The decomposition of a set into a family of mutually exclusive sets.
- A location in memory assigned to a program.
- To divide into parts, pieces, or sections.
- To divide or separate by means of a partition: We partitioned off the alcove to make another bedroom.
- To divide (a country) into separate, autonomous nations.
There are 9 letters in PARTITION: A I I N O P R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARTITION, to go: PARTITION?
Rearrange the letters in PARTITION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PARTITION
8 letters out of PARTITION
7 letters out of PARTITION
6 letters out of PARTITION
5 letters out of PARTITION
4 letters out of PARTITION
3 letters out of PARTITION
2 letters out of PARTITION
Contextual use of PARTITION
What's nearby PARTITION
Lookup in Wiki for PARTITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARTITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARTITION"