Is PARITIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARITIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered
- noun - (mathematics) a relation between a pair of integers: if both integers are odd or both are even they have the same parity
- noun - (computer science) a bit that is used in an error detection procedure in which a 0 or 1 is added to each group of bits so that it will have either an odd number of 1's or an even number of 1's
- noun - (physics) parity is conserved in a universe in which the laws of physics are the same in a right-handed system of coordinates as in a left-handed system
- noun - functional equality
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 8 letters in PARITIES: A E I I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARITIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARITIES, to go: PARITIES?
Rearrange the letters in PARITIES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PARITIES
7 letters out of PARITIES
6 letters out of PARITIES
5 letters out of PARITIES
4 letters out of PARITIES
3 letters out of PARITIES
2 letters out of PARITIES
Contextual use of PARITIES
What's nearby PARITIES
Lookup in Wiki for PARITIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARITIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARITIES"