Is PARDONER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARDONER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who pardons or forgives or excuses a fault or offense
- noun - a medieval cleric who raised money for the church by selling papal indulgences
- One that pardons: a pardoner of the sins of others.
- A medieval ecclesiastic authorized to raise money for religious works by granting papal indulgences to contributors.
- verb - to release from liability for an offense
There are 8 letters in PARDONER: A D E N O P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARDONER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARDONER, to go: PARDONER?
Rearrange the letters in PARDONER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PARDONER
7 letters out of PARDONER
6 letters out of PARDONER
5 letters out of PARDONER
4 letters out of PARDONER
3 letters out of PARDONER
2 letters out of PARDONER
Contextual use of PARDONER
What's nearby PARDONER
Lookup in Wiki for PARDONER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARDONER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARDONER"