Is PARACHUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARACHUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - rescue equipment consisting of a device that fills with air and retards your fall
- verb - jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- An apparatus used to retard free fall from an aircraft, consisting of a light, usually hemispherical canopy attached by cords to a harness and worn or stored folded until deployed in descent.
- Any of various similar unpowered devices that are used for retarding free-speeding or free-falling motion.
- To drop (supplies or troops, for example) by means of a parachute.
There are 9 letters in PARACHUTE: A A C E H P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARACHUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARACHUTE, to go: PARACHUTE?
Rearrange the letters in PARACHUTE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PARACHUTE
7 letters out of PARACHUTE
6 letters out of PARACHUTE
5 letters out of PARACHUTE
4 letters out of PARACHUTE
3 letters out of PARACHUTE
2 letters out of PARACHUTE
Contextual use of PARACHUTE
What's nearby PARACHUTE
Lookup in Wiki for PARACHUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARACHUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARACHUTE"