Is PALPABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALPABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being perceived
- adj - can be felt by palpation
- Capable of being handled, touched, or felt; tangible: “Anger rushed out in a palpable wave through his arms and legs” (Herman Wouk).
- Easily perceived; obvious: “There was a palpable sense of expectation in the court” (Nelson DeMille).
- That can be felt by palpating: a palpable tumor.
- adv - capable of being felt [adj] : PALPABLY
There are 8 letters in PALPABLE: A A B E L L P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALPABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALPABLE, to go: PALPABLE?
Rearrange the letters in PALPABLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PALPABLE
6 letters out of PALPABLE
5 letters out of PALPABLE
4 letters out of PALPABLE
3 letters out of PALPABLE
2 letters out of PALPABLE
Contextual use of PALPABLE
What's nearby PALPABLE
Lookup in Wiki for PALPABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALPABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALPABLE"