Is PALLIUMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALLIUMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) vestment consisting of a band encircling the shoulders with two lappets hanging in front and back
- noun - cloak or mantle worn by men in ancient Rome
- noun - a cloak worn in ancient Rome
There are 8 letters in PALLIUMS: A I L L M P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLIUMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALLIUMS, to go: PALLIUMS?
Rearrange the letters in PALLIUMS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PALLIUMS
7 letters out of PALLIUMS
6 letters out of PALLIUMS
5 letters out of PALLIUMS
4 letters out of PALLIUMS
3 letters out of PALLIUMS
2 letters out of PALLIUMS
Contextual use of PALLIUMS
What's nearby PALLIUMS
Lookup in Wiki for PALLIUMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALLIUMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALLIUMS"