Is PALLID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALLID in various dictionaries:
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- Having an abnormally pale or wan complexion: the pallid face of the invalid.
- Lacking intensity of color or luminousness.
- Lacking in radiance or vitality; dull: pallid prose.
- adj - lacking intensity of color
- verb - to make or become pale
There are 6 letters in PALLID: A D I L L P
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALLID, to go: PALLID?
Rearrange the letters in PALLID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALLID
What's nearby PALLID
Lookup in Wiki for PALLID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALLID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALLID"