Is PALLIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALLIATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
- verb - provide physical relief, as from pain
- To make (an offense or crime) seem less serious; extenuate.
- To make less severe or intense; mitigate: tried unsuccessfully to palliate the widespread discontent.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cause a fault or offense to seem less grave or less reprehensible”: palliate a crime; couldn’t extenuate the malfeasance; glossing over an unethical transaction; glozing sins and iniquities; whitewashed official complicity in political extortion.
- verb - to conceal the seriousness of
There are 8 letters in PALLIATE: A A E I L L P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALLIATE, to go: PALLIATE?
Rearrange the letters in PALLIATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PALLIATE
7 letters out of PALLIATE
6 letters out of PALLIATE
5 letters out of PALLIATE
4 letters out of PALLIATE
3 letters out of PALLIATE
2 letters out of PALLIATE
Contextual use of PALLIATE
What's nearby PALLIATE
Lookup in Wiki for PALLIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALLIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALLIATE"