Is PALAVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALAVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - flattery intended to persuade
- noun - loud and confused and empty talk
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- verb - influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- verb - have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds
- Idle chatter.
- Talk intended to charm or beguile.
- A parley between European explorers and representatives of local populations, especially in Africa.
- adj - to talk rapidly and trivially [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHATTERY
There are 7 letters in PALAVER: A A E L P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALAVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALAVER, to go: PALAVER?
Rearrange the letters in PALAVER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PALAVER
6 letters out of PALAVER
5 letters out of PALAVER
4 letters out of PALAVER
3 letters out of PALAVER
2 letters out of PALAVER
Contextual use of PALAVER
What's nearby PALAVER
Lookup in Wiki for PALAVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALAVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALAVER"