Is PAJAMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAJAMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pair of loose trousers tied by a drawstring around the waist
- noun - (usually plural) loose-fitting nightclothes worn for sleeping or lounging
- A loose-fitting garment consisting of trousers and a jacket, worn for sleeping or lounging.
- Often used to modify another noun: a pajama top; a pajama party.
- noun - a garment for sleeping or lounging
There are 6 letters in PAJAMA: A A A J M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAJAMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAJAMA, to go: PAJAMA?
Rearrange the letters in PAJAMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAJAMA
What's nearby PAJAMA
Lookup in Wiki for PAJAMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAJAMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAJAMA"