Is PACKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PACKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - any material used especially to protect something
- noun - the enclosure of something in a package or box
- noun - carrying something in a pack on the back
- verb - arrange in a container
- verb - fill to capacity
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - carry, as on one's back
- verb - set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- verb - have with oneself
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - hike with a backpack
- verb - press down tightly
- verb - seal with packing
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - load with a pack
- verb - treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- The act or process of one that packs.
- The processing and packaging of manufactured products, especially food products.
- A material used to prevent leakage or seepage, as around a pipe joint.
- The insertion of gauze or other material into a body cavity or wound for therapeutic purposes.
- The material so used; a pack.
- noun - material used to pack
There are 7 letters in PACKING: A C G I K N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PACKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PACKING, to go: PACKING?
Rearrange the letters in PACKING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PACKING
6 letters out of PACKING
5 letters out of PACKING
4 letters out of PACKING
3 letters out of PACKING
2 letters out of PACKING
Contextual use of PACKING
What's nearby PACKING
Lookup in Wiki for PACKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PACKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PACKING"