Is PACKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PACKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - arrange in a container
- verb - fill to capacity
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - carry, as on one's back
- verb - set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- verb - have with oneself
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - hike with a backpack
- verb - press down tightly
- verb - seal with packing
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - load with a pack
- verb - treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- adj - filled to capacity
- adj - pressed together or compressed
- Crowded to capacity: a packed theater.
- Compressed: ground covered with wet, heavily packed leaves.
- Filled with.
- adj - to put into a receptacle for transportation or storage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PACKABLE
There are 6 letters in PACKED: A C D E K P
To search all scrabble anagrams of PACKED, to go: PACKED?
Rearrange the letters in PACKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PACKED
What's nearby PACKED
Lookup in Wiki for PACKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PACKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PACKED"