Is PACKAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PACKAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - a wrapped container
- noun - (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory
- verb - put into a box
- A wrapped or boxed object; a parcel.
- A container in which something is packed for storage or transportion.
- A preassembled unit.
- A commodity, such as food, uniformly processed and containerized.
- A proposition or an offer composed of several items, each of which must be accepted.
- verb - to make into a package (a wrapped or boxed object)
There are 7 letters in PACKAGE: A A C E G K P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PACKAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PACKAGE, to go: PACKAGE?
Rearrange the letters in PACKAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PACKAGE
What's nearby PACKAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PACKAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PACKAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PACKAGE"