Is OXFORD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OXFORD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a city in southern England to the northwest of London
- noun - a university town in northern Mississippi
- noun - a university in England
- noun - a low shoe laced over the instep
- A sturdy, low shoe that laces over the instep.
- A cotton cloth of a tight basket weave, used primarily for shirts.
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 6 letters in OXFORD: D F O O R X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OXFORD
To search all scrabble anagrams of OXFORD, to go: OXFORD?
Rearrange the letters in OXFORD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OXFORD
What's nearby OXFORD
Lookup in Wiki for OXFORD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OXFORD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OXFORD"