Is OXBOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OXBOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the land inside an oxbow bend in a river
- noun - a U-shaped curve in a stream
- noun - a wooden framework bent in the shape of a U
- A U-shaped piece of wood that fits under and around the neck of an ox, with its upper ends attached to the bar of the yoke.
- A Ushaped bend in a river.
- The land within such a bend of a river.
- noun - a U-shaped piece of wood in an ox yoke
There are 5 letters in OXBOW: B O O W X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OXBOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of OXBOW, to go: OXBOW?
Rearrange the letters in OXBOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OXBOW
What's nearby OXBOW
Lookup in Wiki for OXBOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OXBOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OXBOW"