Is OVERRUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERRUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - too much production or more than expected
- verb - invade in great numbers
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- verb - seize the position of and defeat
- verb - run beyond or past
- To seize the positions of and defeat conclusively: The position of the forward infantry was overrun by large numbers of enemy troops at dawn.
- To spread or swarm over destructively: Locusts overran the prairie.
- To spread swiftly throughout: The new fashion overran the country.
- To overflow: The river overran its banks.
- To run beyond or past; overshoot: The plane overran the end of the runway.
- To run or extend beyond a limit set by; exceed: Your speech has overrun the time limit.
- To rearrange or move (set type or pictures) from one column, line, or page to another.
- To set too much type for.
- To print (a job order) in a quantity larger than that ordered.
- To run over; overflow.
- To go beyond the normal or desired limit.
- An act of overrunning.
- The amount by which something overruns.
- The exceeding of estimated costs for product development and manufacture covered by contract.
- The amount by which actual costs exceed estimates.
- A run over and above the quantity ordered by a customer.
- verb - to spread or swarm over
There are 7 letters in OVERRUN: E N O R R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERRUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERRUN, to go: OVERRUN?
Rearrange the letters in OVERRUN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OVERRUN
What's nearby OVERRUN
Lookup in Wiki for OVERRUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERRUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERRUN"