Is OVERKILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERKILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the capability to obliterate a target with more weapons (especially nuclear weapons) than are required
- noun - any effort that seems to go farther than would be necessary to achieve its goal
- Destructive nuclear capacity exceeding the amount needed to destroy an enemy.
- Excessive killing.
- An excess of what is necessary or appropriate for a particular end: “government overkill in dealing with dissent” (Jesse Unruh).
- verb - to destroy with more nuclear force than required
There are 8 letters in OVERKILL: E I K L L O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERKILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERKILL, to go: OVERKILL?
Rearrange the letters in OVERKILL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OVERKILL
6 letters out of OVERKILL
5 letters out of OVERKILL
4 letters out of OVERKILL
3 letters out of OVERKILL
2 letters out of OVERKILL
Contextual use of OVERKILL
What's nearby OVERKILL
Lookup in Wiki for OVERKILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERKILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERKILL"