Is OVERHEAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERHEAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance)
- noun - (computer science) the processing time required by a device prior to the execution of a command
- noun - (computer science) the disk space required for information that is not data but is used for location and timing
- noun - a transparency for use with an overhead projector
- noun - (nautical) the top surface of an enclosed space on a ship
- noun - a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
- adj - located or originating from above
- adv - above your head
- adv - above the head
- Located, functioning, or originating from above.
- Of or relating to the operating expenses of a business.
- The operating expenses of a business, including the costs of rent, utilities, interior decoration, and taxes, exclusive of labor and materials.
- The top surface in an enclosed space of a ship.
- Something, such as a light fixture, that is located above head height.
- A stroke in a game, such as tennis or badminton, that is made with a hard downward motion from above the head.
- An overhead projector.
- noun - the general cost of running a business
There are 8 letters in OVERHEAD: A D E E H O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERHEAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERHEAD, to go: OVERHEAD?
Rearrange the letters in OVERHEAD and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OVERHEAD
7 letters out of OVERHEAD
6 letters out of OVERHEAD
5 letters out of OVERHEAD
4 letters out of OVERHEAD
3 letters out of OVERHEAD
2 letters out of OVERHEAD
Contextual use of OVERHEAD
What's nearby OVERHEAD
Lookup in Wiki for OVERHEAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERHEAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERHEAD"