Is OVERBURDEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERBURDEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the surface soil that must be moved away to get at coal seams and mineral deposits
- noun - an excessive burden
- verb - burden with too much work or responsibility
- verb - load with excessive weight
- To burden with too much weight; overload.
- To subject to an excessive burden or strain; overtax.
- An excessive burden; an overload.
- Material overlying a useful mineral deposit.
- Sedimentary rock covering older crystalline layers.
- A sterile stratum overlying a stratum bearing traces of the culture being studied.
There are 10 letters in OVERBURDEN: B D E E N O R R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERBURDEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERBURDEN, to go: OVERBURDEN?
Rearrange the letters in OVERBURDEN and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of OVERBURDEN
9 letters out of OVERBURDEN
8 letters out of OVERBURDEN
7 letters out of OVERBURDEN
6 letters out of OVERBURDEN
5 letters out of OVERBURDEN
4 letters out of OVERBURDEN
3 letters out of OVERBURDEN
2 letters out of OVERBURDEN
Contextual use of OVERBURDEN
What's nearby OVERBURDEN
Lookup in Wiki for OVERBURDEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERBURDEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERBURDEN"