Is OVERBID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERBID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bid that is higher than preceding bids
- noun - (bridge) a bid that is higher than your opponent's bid (especially when your partner has not bid at all and your bid exceeds the value of your hand)
- verb - to bid for more tricks than one can expect to win,
- verb - bid more than the object is worth
- To outbid (a person) for something, as at an auction.
- To bid more than the value of (one’s hand in bridge, for example).
- verb - to bid higher than
There are 7 letters in OVERBID: B D E I O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERBID
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERBID, to go: OVERBID?
Rearrange the letters in OVERBID and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OVERBID
6 letters out of OVERBID
5 letters out of OVERBID
4 letters out of OVERBID
3 letters out of OVERBID
2 letters out of OVERBID
Contextual use of OVERBID
What's nearby OVERBID
Lookup in Wiki for OVERBID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERBID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERBID"