Is OVERAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a surplus or excess of money or merchandise that is actually on hand and that exceeds expectations
- adj - too old to be useful
- An amount, as of money or goods, that is actually on hand and exceeds the listed amount in records or books.
- A surplus; an excess.
- Beyond the proper or required age.
- Older than usual for a particular position or activity.
- Too old to be of use or service: an overage vehicle.
- noun - an amount in excess
There are 7 letters in OVERAGE: A E E G O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERAGE, to go: OVERAGE?
Rearrange the letters in OVERAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OVERAGE
6 letters out of OVERAGE
5 letters out of OVERAGE
4 letters out of OVERAGE
3 letters out of OVERAGE
2 letters out of OVERAGE
Contextual use of OVERAGE
What's nearby OVERAGE
Lookup in Wiki for OVERAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERAGE"