Is OUTTAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUTTAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a scene that is filmed but is not used in the final editing of the film
- A section or scene, as of a movie, that is filmed but not used in the final version.
- A complete version, as of a recording, that is dropped in favor of another version.
- An opening for outward discharge; a vent.
- noun - a passage outwards
There are 7 letters in OUTTAKE: A E K O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTTAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUTTAKE, to go: OUTTAKE?
Rearrange the letters in OUTTAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OUTTAKE
What's nearby OUTTAKE
Lookup in Wiki for OUTTAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUTTAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUTTAKE"