Is OUTSIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUTSIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the region that is outside of something
- noun - the outer side or surface of something
- adj - relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit
- adj - coming from the outside
- adj - originating or belonging beyond some bounds:"the outside world"
- adj - located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
- adj - functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit
- adj - leading to or from the outside
- adj - from or between other countries
- adj - very unlikely
- adj - on or toward an outer edge
- adj - (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- adv - outside a building
- adv - on the outside
- The part or parts that face out; the outer surface.
- The part or side of an object that is presented to the viewer; the external aspect.
- Outward aspect or appearance: “You’ll never persuade me that I can’t tell what men are by their outsides” (George Eliot).
- The space beyond a boundary or limit.
- A position at a distance from the inside or center, as of a playing field or racetrack.
- The utmost limit; the maximum: We’ll be leaving in ten days at the outside.
- Of, relating to, or being on or near the outer side; outer: the outside margin.
- Of, restricted to, or situated on the outer side of an enclosure or a boundary; external: an outside door lock; an outside antenna.
- Located away from the inside or center: the outside traffic lane.
- Acting, occurring, originating, or being at a place beyond certain limits: knew little of the outside world.
- Gaining or providing access to the external side: an outside telephone line.
- Not belonging to or originating in a certain group or association: requested outside assistance; deplored outside interference.
- Being beyond the limits of one’s usual work or responsibilities: My outside interests are skiing and sailing.
- Extreme, uttermost: The costs have exceeded even our outside estimates.
- Very unlikely; remote: only an outside possibility of winning the tournament.
- Passing on the side of home plate away from the batter.
- On or to the outer or external side.
- On or to the outer or external side of: saw someone outside the window.
- Beyond the limits of: a little place outside the city.
- With the exception of; except: We have no other information outside the figures already given.
- noun - the outer side, surface, or part
There are 7 letters in OUTSIDE: D E I O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTSIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUTSIDE, to go: OUTSIDE?
Rearrange the letters in OUTSIDE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OUTSIDE
6 letters out of OUTSIDE
5 letters out of OUTSIDE
4 letters out of OUTSIDE
3 letters out of OUTSIDE
2 letters out of OUTSIDE
Contextual use of OUTSIDE
What's nearby OUTSIDE
Lookup in Wiki for OUTSIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUTSIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUTSIDE"