Is OUTLAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUTLAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- verb - declare illegal
- adj - contrary to or forbidden by law
- adj - disobedient to or defiant of law
- A fugitive from the law.
- A habitual criminal.
- A rebel; a nonconformist: a social outlaw.
- A person excluded from normal legal protection and rights.
- A wild or vicious horse or other animal.
- To declare illegal: outlawed the sale of firearms.
- To place under a ban; prohibit: outlawed smoking in the house.
- To deprive (one declared to be a criminal fugitive) of the protection of the law.
- verb - to forbid by authority
There are 6 letters in OUTLAW: A L O T U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUTLAW, to go: OUTLAW?
Rearrange the letters in OUTLAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OUTLAW
What's nearby OUTLAW
Lookup in Wiki for OUTLAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUTLAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUTLAW"