Is OTTOMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OTTOMAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- noun - the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- noun - a low seat or a stool to rest the feet of a seated person
- adj - of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
- An upholstered sofa or divan without arms or a back.
- An upholstered low seat or cushioned footstool.
- A heavy silk or rayon fabric with a corded texture, usually used for coats and trimmings.
- noun - a long, upholstered seat
There are 7 letters in OTTOMAN: A M N O O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OTTOMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of OTTOMAN, to go: OTTOMAN?
Rearrange the letters in OTTOMAN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OTTOMAN
6 letters out of OTTOMAN
5 letters out of OTTOMAN
4 letters out of OTTOMAN
3 letters out of OTTOMAN
2 letters out of OTTOMAN
Contextual use of OTTOMAN
What's nearby OTTOMAN
Lookup in Wiki for OTTOMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OTTOMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OTTOMAN"