Is OSTRACISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OSTRACISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being banished or ostracized (excluded from society by general consent)
- noun - the act of excluding someone from society by general consent
- The act of banishing or excluding.
- Banishment or exclusion from a group; disgrace.
- In Athens and other cities of ancient Greece, the temporary banishment by popular vote of a citizen considered dangerous to the state.
There are 9 letters in OSTRACISM: A C I M O R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTRACISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of OSTRACISM, to go: OSTRACISM?
Rearrange the letters in OSTRACISM and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OSTRACISM
8 letters out of OSTRACISM
7 letters out of OSTRACISM
6 letters out of OSTRACISM
5 letters out of OSTRACISM
4 letters out of OSTRACISM
3 letters out of OSTRACISM
2 letters out of OSTRACISM
Contextual use of OSTRACISM
What's nearby OSTRACISM
Lookup in Wiki for OSTRACISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OSTRACISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OSTRACISM"